For those of you who don’t know Sulie Criss, he is the proprietor of Royal Thai Gallery in Second Life. I went there on a hunt at one point, and was added to a mailing list without my consent. I asked to be removed, and he has apparently taken it personally. At the time, he got rather insulting. I mentioned this in passing on this blog and he’s noticed it. I then received a notecard that ups the ante.
Apparently this is a man with two faces – the public and the private.
Face One can be seen in this quote from his profile “My joy is to be happy with happy people. ❤ ❤ My heart is in the hands of the most happy of them all ❤ ❤”
Face Two is also hinted at in his profile refund policy pick: “BUYERS: PAY ATTENTION PLEASE. “Mistaken buys” arise by reason of extreme carelessness or fraud.” Hmmm… somehow I doubt that’s a policy that would be up on a plaque at Walmart.
I’ve thought this over for a couple of days whether I should post this article or not and if so how I should approach it. In the end I’ve decided to let Sulie speak for himself. This is a full transcript of a notecard I received in Second Life. Nothing has been added or removed. I feel this kind of thing needs to be brought to light. As the notecard was freely given to me and is full perms, my interpretation is that it’s acceptable to share it.
To date, three of the SL members you defame at http://cassandrakestrel.com/category/spam/ have asked me to join with them and as well individually cite you to Linden Labs for the ToS violation of defamation. “Actions that marginalize, belittle, or defame individuals or groups inhibit the satisfying exchange of ideas and diminish the Second Life community as a whole.” Community Standards, Item 1, Intolerance.
You openly advertise in SL for SL residents to read your blog. Thus what you mention on your blog about SL becomes part of the SL universe. You curiously quote the ToS to me when you feel wronged, and then violate the ToS when it suits your own misdirected needs.
Your actions and words show you to be the presumptuous, uninformed, ill-tempered, ill-willed, sorry-sort who lives a 4-ulcer life in a 1-ulcer world, one who has nothing better to do in real life (are you ostracized there as the lonely, left-out, sad-sack as you appear in SL), then take it upon yourself to lecture SL residents about conduct as you no doubt have been lectured about yourself in RL? Your decorum leaves a lot to be desired but that is, no doubt, an accurate reflection on your real life as I merely speculated about in our sole, brief exchange back in June 2010 after you had visited my Gallery several times that month:
• [2010/06/22 19:30] Cassandra Kestrel has entered the sim.
• [2010/06/22 19:30] IM: Cassandra Kestrel: yw
• [2010/06/22 19:38] Cassandra Kestrel has left the sim.
1. [2011/10/22 06:30] Second Life: secondlife:///app/agent/9978719c-1b84-40c7-a69f-f2af754184f6/about has given you this notecard:secondlife:///app/inventory/410e8dba-e134-8141-2200-801cd41276db/select?name=Please%20remove%20my%20name
2. [2011/10/22 06:59] Second Life: Inventory item offered
3. [2011/10/22 07:07] Cassandra Kestrel: I may be the only one to request removal from the list, but I sincerely doubt I’m the only one annoyed by being put on a list unsolicited. Others mute or just ignore it. As for the voucher, it was discarded.
4. [2011/10/22 07:08] Sulie Criss: wow I am so sorry my gift of friendship meets so much pain; your RL must be very sad; I wish you the best and of course I will not contact you again. enjoy your life the best you know how.
5. [2011/10/22 07:12] Cassandra Kestrel: Something to consider from the SL TOS: [quote or what ever was not captured in local chat or IM]
I guess you actually think that others would belive my words [Sulie Criss: wow I am so sorry my gift of friendship meets so much pain; your RL must be very sad; I wish you the best and of course I will not contact you again. enjoy your life the best you know how.] as to warrant your slanderous attack on my and my RL and SL work with your diatribe:
“Removed with poor grace and derogatory comments about me.”
Well, I think it really is about time that I show you what derogatory comments can be:
You are a neurotic, self-centered, ill-read, ill-mannered, scum who poses in SL as the authority she/he clearly is not, and is not accepted as being, and has no legitimacy to claim in SL or RL where he/she is clueless and unable to see much less accept this as his/her reprehensible major character flaw even as it is long-standing and diminishes what ever chance for happiness or success might have presented itself before; and this person is going to forever remain as sad as he/she is at present, alone, lonely, and angry, and ostracized for the rest of his/her time in all universes, deluding him/herself to believe that he/she has any real friends at all.
We pity such people, not chastise them, unless as here they should dare to chastise his/her betters.
With forgiveness to you for being…. alive. You can’t help but be as you are given your character flaws.